|Boya MC2 Mic price in Pakistan is 13000.
The BOYA BY-MC2 is a compact conference microphone that features three audio capsules, and is capable of capturing sound in a 16 ft. radius, with 180-degree coverage. It’s the ideal choice for video conferencing because it can simultaneously pickup all voices within the effective range. The device output uses a USB interface that can be connected directly to a desktop or laptop computer for easy use in conference rooms, seminars and other occasions.
The BOYA BY-MC2 is a USB device, which means this is a plug and play microphone. It will interface with any computer without any special drivers.
The BY-MC2 operates with both USB 2.0 (high speed USB) and USB 1.1 data buses.
- Outstanding sound quality
- Built-in headphone/speaker monitoring jack
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- Plug and Play
- No Drivers and batteries Needed
- LED indicator
- Durable Aluminum Alloy casing
- Includes 2 m (6.6 ft) USB cable
How to use:
1. Connect USB with computer, the other side Mini-USB to microphone “USB” Port.
2. Select the microphone as the default audio device, go to: Start menu—>Control Panel—Sounds and Audio Devices.
3. When the BOYA BY-MC2 is connected to a computer via USB cable for the first time, the computer will show “Found New Hardware wizard’, follow the instructions onscreen to complete installing drivers for the BOYA BY-MC2.
4. The above may need to be repeated when connecting to a new computer or another port on the same computer.
5. When BOYA BY-MC2 is connected to a computer for the first time, the default digital system volume is a medium setting, this may be changed through the computer.
6. Do not touch the microphone while recording, as this will cause noise to be recorded.