Godox Digital Timer Remote is designed to trigger the camera’s shutter wit precise and regular time internvals. It is suited to a variety of tasks, including precise control over delay shutter, exposure time, interval, number of shots and many more functions. Shutter speed can be selected with the camera if desired.
- A self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and exposure-count setting feature
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 min, 59 sec in one second increments
- User can choose anywhere from 1-99 continuous shots or set the timer to take an unlimited number of photos
- LCD panel can be illuminated, enabling you to operate even in darkness
- Support single shot, continuous shot and bulb shot.
- Delay or interval time is adjustable from 1s to 99 hours 59 mins 59 secs.
- Number of the shots can be set from 1 to 399(or unlimited).
- LCD to show function, easy to operate.
Replaceable plug design to allow you choose proper cable for your cameras.
Comes with 1 N1 cable for D750,D7200,D7100,D5100,D5000,D3200 ect.
- Timer Delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Interval Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Exposure Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Number of Shots: 1 to 399,–(unlimited)
- Power Source: 2 * AAA(Not included)