The 67mm Screw-on Tulip Lens Hood from Sensei mounts onto your camera lens to prevent glare and lens flare by blocking out stray light. The lens hood also adds shock absorption to help protect your lens from impact damage. It easily screws onto any lens with a 67mm diameter and includes a locking collar for consistent positioning. As this lens hood can be used with lenses of varying focal lengths, its tulip shape is designed to prevent vignetting while still blocking unwanted light from entering your lens. The hood is ideal for full-frame lenses with focal lengths longer than 20mm, and APS-C lenses with focal lengths longer than 15mm.
- Screw-mount lens hood with locking collar for consistent positioning
- Fits multiple lenses with 67mm diameter
- Tulip shape prevents vignetting and blocks stray light in lenses with varying focal lengths
- Provides additional protection for lens from the elements and accidental impact
- Designed for internal focusing lenses
- Optimized to work on full-frame format lenses with focal lengths above 20mm, or APS-C format lenses with focal lengths above 15mm