A versatile zoom lens for everyday shooting, this SP 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di Lens from Tamron covers a useful wide-angle to portrait-length range of focal lengths to suit photography in a variety of environments. Its internal auto focus motor provides quick and precise focusing performance, while a sophisticated optical design that incorporates XR (Extra Refractive Index) and LD (Low Dispersion) glass among 16 elements and 14 groups helps to improve sharpness, contrast, and color accuracy. To benefit working in difficult lighting conditions, a wide, f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the lens’s zoom range.
- Standard zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 42-112.5mm equivalent focal length range
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions
- Internal auto focus motor with manual override for quick and precise focusing performance
- XR (extra refractive) and LD (low dispersion) glass among 16 elements and 14 groups helps to improve sharpness, contrast, and color accuracy
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality
Be the first to review “Tamron SP 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di for Nikon F”