26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Offering boosts to both resolution and low-light performance, the 6D Mark II uses a newly developed 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor that works in tandem with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor to create sharp, vivid imagery and video. This contributes to high performance in low light with native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, if desired.
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 6D Mark II incorporates an all-cross type AF system, which offers 45 phase-detect points, for advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills. This AF system can operate in lighting conditions as low as -3 EV and will work with various lenses with maximum aperture of f/8 and smaller, though with a maximum of 27 points. Five different AF area selection modes are available as well, for optimizing performance to your subject matter.
When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
Full HD Video Recording
- A large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD monitor is available for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface features an anti-smudge design and can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of UHD 4K time-lapse imagery and supports recording consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Be the first to review “Canon EOS 6D Mark II With EF 24-105mm f/4L IS ii USM Lens”